Living now, most people around you are not cooking on all four burners. They don’t play nice. Sadly, their current consciousness lifestyles won’t allow them to notice objective reality, not much.
Why People Believe Conspiracy Theories. Our Most Important Point.
Share Your Views Below, Blog-Buddies. They Matter.
By all means, consider friends and family members you know.
- For example, has your favorite relative — Uncle Joey — really just told you:
“What do you think about the secret group controlling the world? Naturally I mean the Iluminati. Folks in the know are onto them. Members of this group have been controlling the world. Looking to create a one world government. I’m afraid they’re getting closer to their end-goal. Are you?”
- Another example, do you have a neighbor-friend who told you something like this?
- “There’s a giant active volcano under Yellowstone in Wyoming. And if it erupts, it could wipe out the US. Worst of all, the government knows when this eruption will happen.”
- What’s more, have any recent posts from Facebook-type friends made you catch your breath? Then breathe out a kind of incredulity snort!
Hey, I invite you to COMMENT here, at my personal blog.
Why People Believe Conspiracy Theories, Point 2.
Spiritual Enlightenment Coaching Brings a Different Perspective
And guess what? Enlightenment Coaching is what we do around here. It’s one of the four specialties of Energy Spirituality. As a matter of fact, this perspective aims to help you with personal growth. Also spiritual awakening.
- Instead of being about politics
- Or focusing on theories concerning conspiracies in media and politics
- Here you learn ideas to help you to move forward on your path. Namely, your personal Enlightenment path.
Essential to help you move forward toward using your full potential in life? Pay attention to life. And, these days, that sure includes paying attention to consciousness lifestyles.
Why People Believe Conspiracy Theories, Point 3.
Another Factor Is Consciousness Lifestyles
Maybe you’re wondering, what are consciousness-related lifestyles? To get a good one, must you walk around holding a yoga mat? Here’s my practical definition of consciousness lifestyles: The consequences for a person’s aura of making choices around doing personal growth practices. And here’s an up-to-date survey of consciousness lifestyles in America now. (Probably something similarly goes on in your country, if you live outside the U.S. Maybe a higher proportion of folks in Spiritual Shutdown.)
Hey, You’re Invited to Read the February 2021 Issue of “Reading Life Deeper”
In this free newsletter, you’ll read about:
* How Conspiracy Theories Appeal to Different Consciousness Lifestyles
That’s right, conspiracy theorists influence people differently, depending on the kind of aura-imbalance.
* How to Joyfully Accept Reality
Sure that’s possible. And if you think I mean the aura-icky, mainstream-approved custom of “being positive,” you’ll really receive a breath of fresh air from this article. You might even call it, a breath of truth air.
* More Reality-Strong by the Day
What else can help you to live in reality? No, I won’t be giving you a check for a million dollars. Fortunately, that wouldn’t be the only way for me to help you.
* Finally, The Best of this Blog
Quick, find the highlights that appeared at the Energy Spirituality blog in January 2021.
Unlike this Blog, You Must Sign up to Get My Energy Spirituality Newsletter
Surprisingly easy to do, though!
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Awaiting you conspiracy-free, no need to believe a THING!
- Incidentally, what if you ever wish to unsubscribe? Hey, that’s easy too.
- Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?
- Did you know that “Reading Life Deeper” has an unusually high “click-through rate”? I think it’s because this newsletter gives you original articles at the leading edge of the Age of Awakening.