Spiritual Objectives of Life
7 Spiritually Helpful Ideas from Enlightenment Teacher Rose Rosetree
Spiritual Objectives of Life?
Sounds Big. So Let’s Make It Manageable
From a spiritual perspective, here’s a simple summary of what matters in a human lifetime. Yours, for instance.
Eventually this incarnation will end. What will happen if you live in such a way that you give beautiful answers…
To all seven questions in this post?
These Can Become Your 7 Priorities
Designed to Help You NOW
Because it matters, believing in Spiritual Objectives of Life. And following them as best you can.
Just in case you’re wondering, where did these 7 Priorities come from?
The answer is, Energy Spirituality. And just in case you’re wondering, what’s that?
Of Course, Let’s Give Credit Where Credit Is Due
Blog-Buddy JANICE HOOPER inspired today’s short-and-sweet post. While writing Comments #160–162, over at “What Is My Soul?”
At the main article, and our developing comments, see how these seven ideas came into play.
Janice asked, “Do you mind if I just post them again, all together?” Great idea!
Thus, Here They Are. All 7 Priorities for Doing Justice to this Soul Expression of Yours
In fact, I’ll give them to you in two batches.
First Set of Spiritual Objectives of Life
Depending on how you choose, you can turn this lifetime into something spiritually beautiful.
1. What would you learn?
2. How would you use your free will?
3. In which ways would your consciousness evolve (such developing as what, now, would be called your “consciousness lifestyle”)?
From my perspective as an Enlightenment Teacher, these first three questions are extremely important.
Somewhat less important? We could call the following to be “secondary considerations about a human soul expression.”
Second Set of Spiritual Objectives of Life
4. In which ways would the version of you in that lifetime help others?
5. How would you treat other people? (Impacting both your own spiritual evolution within this lifetime. Also presenting opportunities for evolution to those other people.)
6. Within yourself, how much integrity and self-honesty would you develop?
7. In what ways would you contribute to human-type Collective Consciousness on Earth, at that time in human history?
Although I Offer No Conclusion in Particular…
You’re all cordially invited to comment here. And thanks again to JANICE HOOPER.
- No casual lurker, she’s an empath who has gained Empath Empowerment®.
- Also, she’s learned the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® . Meaning, by now she’s got good energetic literacy, having become a fluent reader of chakra databanks.
- In addition, JANICE has had many a session of Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING.
- Maybe not coincidentally, Ms. HOOPER has moved into Age of Awakening Enlightenment.
I hope today’s article inspires you.